PROJECT MANAGER (FULL-TIME)
Unlimited Productions is an international full service event production company. We help our clients with all of their event production needs. We translate creative ideas and designs into practical planning. We design and visualize a total view of the stage or event and make a complete quotation of all facilities needed to translate this design into reality.
As project manager you fulfill a crucial role within our organization. The project manager is the connection between the customers and the production manager. You will create and coordinate the project planning, budgets, milestones and keep a close eye on the established deadlines. In addition, you organise project meetings with the project team at which you align the required capacity for the whole project and make sure everyone is taking care of the result to the last detail. As project manager you work closely together with the production manager and occasionally have similar tasks in which you technically pre-produce, execute the project on site and have contact with suppliers during this process. You will work on many different projects (both national and international). During the project process you are responsible for overseeing the whole project progress and you will solve any organisational challenges and monitor the potential risks.
Last but not least, as part of our team you will share our passion for events and dedication to our business, customers and other relations. In our ever-evolving industry, you are someone who keeps your focus when times get busy and multiple things happen at the same time.
- Active attitude in personal development
- Flexible, able to manage stress and work under pressure
- Commercially- and result oriented, proactive and energetic work attitude
- Experience in managing and supervising teams
- Confident in making decisions in any situation
- Extensive knowledge of technical materials is crucial
- Extensive experience with CAD drawing software
- Experience in the event industry with the associated knowledge of all event branches
- Willingness to work beyond the required amount of work hours
- Fluent in both Dutch and English
- Mobile (driving license category B)
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US
- We are a fast growing, innovative organization
- Our ambitions are endless
- We work in the exciting world of events. No day is the same, but that’s what makes it fun and rewarding
- You get to work with a close team of fun colleagues
Do you recognize yourself in the profile and are you enthusiastic about this job opportunity? Respond below or send your CV and accompanying motivation letter to email@example.com